They mature at the same time, but it is strangely related to their gender. A well-mixed ich and sour combination of flavors is delicious! The recipes of our confectioner Veronika Kollárova will convince you.
STRAWBERRY-RHUBBER CHEESECAKE AND THYME
10 PIECES, PREPARATION 40 MINÚT, KEEP 8-10 MINÚT
You will need:
For the thyme juice:
• 190 ml of water • 190 ml of water
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 150 g granulated sugar
• 6 sprigs of thyme
On the body:
• 200 g of graham crackers
• 70 g of chopped coconut
• 2 spoons of krupicového cukru
• 125 g fat
• 150 g of rhubarb
• 70 g granulated sugar
• 50 ml of water
• 500 g fresh strawberries
• 1 teaspoon of gelatin powder
• 375 ml of whipped cream
• fresh kvietky strawberries
- Turn on the oven to 180 ° C and put the bottom of a 24 cm tin with baking paper.
- Prepare the thyme juice: Pour the water, lemon juice and sugar into a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and add the thyme leaves. Wait 10 minutes. Then drain the water and let it cool.
- Mix rozmixované sušienky with coconut, sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Mixture vysypte to do formy with a spoon, push to the side and down. Place the mold in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until the flesh is golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Put the rhubarb together with the sugar and water in a pan and cook for 10-15 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft. Let it cool.
- Set aside two tablespoons of thyme juice and pour the remaining juice into the strawberries, add the rhubarb and mix until cool. Strain the mixture through a thick sieve. Transfer the puree to the pan, add the gelatin powder, stir and heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved. It should not boil! Set aside and let cool.
- Whisk the cream in a large bowl and stir the strawberry-rhubarb puree until smooth. Carefully pour all the ingredients on the prepared body and put it in the refrigerator for at least three hours, overnight.
- Choose the cheesecake and shape, decorated with strawberries, cauliflower and sprigs of thyme.
More strawberry recipes can be found on the next page >>>