Chinese food is very special. There are no chefs anywhere in the world who can cook so much delicious food for so little. Základ tkvie in simplicity, innovation and harmony of the materials used. But the good part is that you can prepare a good dish at home. In an ordinary pan with easily available ingredients.
We will need:
- 0.5 kg of high chicken thighs
- 2 cups sweet curry
- 1 teaspoon of wood shavings
- 2 cups of corn
- vegetable oil
- 1 large carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup
- 2 handfuls of bamboo
- 2 dcl water
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
- a piece of turmeric
You may be interested in: Jarné rolky chi kung pao: Create your own chutnú in your home
- Cut the washed and dried thighs into pieces, mix with curry powder, rascou, 1 tablespoon of starch and a little salt. Let’s relax while we prepare the vegetables and sauce.
- Cut carrots and peppers into thin noodles, leeks into wedges (if you don’t have the skills of a Chinese chef, you can help yourself with cutters). Fry the vegetables in hot oil to make them soft but hard.
- In a clean bowl, mix water, vinegar and soy sauce. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon of starch and turmeric. Pour the mixture over the vegetables, but let them soak in the sauce so that the sauce melts. If it seems too thin, we add a little starch, diluted with water.
- We roast spudka meat and mix it with vegetables. And attachment? Even sticks can replace forks, ryza k čine musí bóch.
The settings on this website are “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies or click “Accept” below you are agreeing to this.