Excessive hair appears in different places on the body and face of many women, and this problem is one of the most annoying annoying for women as a whole, so many of them resort to the use of various products to avoid the appearance of undesirable hair. The knowledge that many of these products are roads, plus their results are not always guaranteed. As a result, if you are interested in how to remove unwanted hair, you got to the right place. This article will provide you with a collection of natural and effective recipes for removing unwanted hair.
- Dry sugar with lemon juice
Using this mixture once a week, you can forever remove unwanted hair. Just combine three tablespoons of brown sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice and three tablespoons of water to make a pasta that is applied to the hair growth in the direction of hair growth and left on the skin for 15 minutes. Then, in a circular motion, rub the skin and wash it with warm water. Important note: Remember that the lemon works to lighten the skin and is astringent for pores, while brown sugar works to remove excess hair.
2.Honey and Lemon
It is considered one of the magical recipes to get rid of excess hair and prevent hair growing, mixing two tablespoons of bee honey with half a teaspoon of lemon juice, and then put it on the skin in the direction of hair growth and massage every minute, leaving the mixture on the skin on the skin on 15 minutes. After this mixture has dried on hairy skin, gently rub it and wash it with warm water. Repeat the recipe for honey and lemon twice a week or once a month to remove unwanted hair. An important note: you will find amazing results after several months of using this recipe, since the hair will become more delicate and long periods will be required to grow again.
- Sharche and lemon
Mixing a spoonful of starch or oats with a few drops of lemon juice and applying it to areas of excess hair is an amazing way to get rid of excess hair and narrow the pores of large skin. Give 10 minutes so that the mixture is absorbed before gently massage the skin and rinse it with warm water. An important note: Keep in mind that this recipe for oatmeal and lemon juice not only removes excess hair, but also smoothes your skin, restores its radiance, vitality and hardness and removes impurities, such as dark spots, acne and redness. Its natural ingredients are also rich in vitamins and antioxidants that rejuvenate its cells and prevent the appearance of signs of aging and fatigue.
- Hikpian powder and turmeric
Do not be surprised when you know that you can try this recipe and get good results! All you need to do is mix a spoonful of turmeric with a spoon of chickpe powder and add a spoonful of cottage cheese to it, and then put it on the skin for 10 minutes until it runs out and rubs a circular movement in the direction of the hair, then rinse the skin with warm water And repeat the turmoil recipe for hair removal once a week.
- Bitter Lupine
Bitter Lupine helps to slow down the growth of unwanted hair on the body, but also by applying this recipe, make sure that it will help you again prevent hair on the body and face. It should be noted that Gorky Lupine whits the body and increases its smoothness. Just soak the crushed bitter lupine in water and leave it overnight until the morning, then filter the mixture, then remove the hair with wax, or shave, and wipe the luppin daily for at least two weeks, and you will notice slowly hair growth in these areas, And you will reduce the amount of hair removal, following the recipe for lupine.
- Oils on lavender and tea tree
There are some oils that are believed to be useful for removing unwanted hair, such as lavender oils and tea trees that have antiandrogenic properties that are male hormones that reflect the effect of hormonal changes that lead to the appearance of hair. So, in order to try this mixture, all you need to do is mix one part of the tea tree oil with 5 parts of lavender oil and apply the mixture in the area that you want to remove the hair twice a day. Important note: When using one of these oils, you can experience skin irritation. Allergic reactions, such as itching.
- Massage of oil
When you regularly get massage with hot oil, friction on your skin makes your hair thin and illuminated. Over time, ordinary massage can help close the roots of the hair. Thus, in addition to a decrease in hair growth, you also get relaxing and anti -aging experience. Isn’t that exciting? In this case, use any oil that you are sure will help you remove unwanted hair.
- Cherric juice and honey
Garlic is another important ingredient that is easily accessible or can be found in your kitchen. Just take a few cloves
- Front rinse with warm water. After that, apply your favorite moisturizer to get rid of the sharp smell of garlic. Garlic is a good source of sulfur, selenium and zinc, which help to remove hair. Important note: if you have sensitive skin, we recommend that you avoid this recipe; In addition, it is best to use this recipe when you are not exposed to sunlight. In addition, if you have acne, stay away from this recipe completely.
- 9.EGG MASK
- This egg mask can significantly reduce excessive hair growth on the skin. After applying it, make sure that the mixture sticks to each hair on your skin, and then helps you remove excess hair as soon as it dries. This mask will also feed your skin because the eggs contain proteins that replenish the collagen that your skin requires after a long day. To make this magic mask, just take a bowl and mix the egg protein with a tablespoon of corn starch and sugar. Continue to whip until the mixture becomes smooth. Apply the mask to the face. Let him sit from 15 to 20 minutes. When the mask was dried and hardened, she quickly cleared it. After cleaning, rinse your face with cold water.