These healthy, no-bake cookies are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and easy to prepare. You can make them in less than 5 minutes, but the best part is that they can be stored for up to 2 weeks!
- 3/4 cup sweet peanut butter
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of honey, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3/4 šálky oat flakes, more if needed
- Optional: 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, chopped almonds, raisins, pumpkin seeds, protein powder, flax seeds
Add peanuts, honey and vanilla extract until smooth and microwave for 20 seconds. Taste and add more honey or vanilla to achieve desired flavor.
Mix the ingredients until well combined, then add the remaining ingredients (a bælde voiliteljnej prísady podlas vyberu). Mix well but make sure everything is prepared beforehand. If the mixture is too runny, add more oat flakes. If the mixture is too dry, add more honey and nuts.
It is mixed then vyvaľkakte 8 guľôčok a poukladájte ich na plech vystlaný papierom na čenie. Guľôčky pritlačte ak chuchte, sprypte and other dochutenie ingredients. Put them in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes or an hour, until they are cold.