Spring onions should not be missing from our pantry this time of year. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, but in addition to being healthy, it also helps fight fatigue. It’s not boring at all on a plate. If you want to add a little something unusual, just combine it with chicken, cashew nuts and carrots. And the best thing is that the preparation does not take more than half an hour.
- 400 g chicken breast
- 100 g of roasted salted cashew nuts
- 2 thank you very much for your concern
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- chili pepper (čerštú or sušenú)
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
- corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- vývar and podliatie
You may be interested in: Kuracie minutky came during the week: Na stoole ich máte za pár minut
1. We rent onion, garlic and chilli. Cut the cashew nuts into small pieces, sprinkle the little ones in wedges.
2. Dip the chopped chicken breast in the noodles in the dry flour.
3. In a frying pan or wok, heat oil and fry until golden brown. Add garlic, onion, chilli and chopped cashews. Sprinkle with curry powder and turmeric, mix everything well and stir briefly.
4. Season with soy sauce and sugar and leave to rest for a while. If the sugar starts cooking, we will pay the price. Finally, add the spring onion and let it rest for a few minutes. We serve it with rice, which we can decorate with a small chibuľkou.