Are you looking for light but delicious cookies? Fix what zázvor is added. You can’t smell the cookies, but it still gives them an unpasteurized taste.
We will need:
- 150 g wheat flour
- 30 g of coconut
- 80 grams of soft fat
- 90 grams of cane sugar
- 1 exercise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp
- 2 PL finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- a lot of salt
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl with a mixer until foamy. Mix the egg whites with honey, mix well again.
- In the second bowl, mix flour with coconut, soda, ground root and sugar. Mixing them in this way slowly, we add them to the first mixture with a whisk.
- We get a sticky dough, which we make a roládu. We wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Once selected, divide into three portions and mix. We cut squares in the street, we chose half a decade of it. Slowly roll the circle made like this in sugar.
- Bake at about 170 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes. Be careful, sušienky po upečení a účadnutí jemne stvrdnú, do not leave them in the oven for a long time.
- It’s done. We can dip the sushi halves in hot chocolate, but this is not necessary.
The settings on this website are “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies or click “Accept” below you are agreeing to this.