Italians are not famous for their pizza and lazy pasta. The sunny region of the Mediterranean has the best gastronomy, which is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. Šalát Panzanella is proof of that.
We need it
- 1 kg of tomatoes (good for different combinations, if they are cherry, top, yellow or similar)
- 1 pay interest
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- A handful of fresh basil
- fresh oregano
- a lot of salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- grated parmesan or mozzarella
- 3 large pieces of bread (idealne Italian)
- If you wash the tomatoes first, cut them into small pieces. I did it very wrong. Salt the tomatoes and cover them with olive oil.
- Add the remaining chopped vegetables. Pour in the vinegar.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and fry the sprudka in drops of olive oil. Add to salad and mix.
- We will not forget the fresh herbs that make the salad so beautiful. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the salad. We put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour, but we can serve it.
The settings on this website are “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookies or click “Accept” below you are agreeing to this.