Are you planning a garden party, celebration, or just about to invite friends or family? We have the perfect person for you.
On summer days, they serve snacks in cups, which are not heavy on the stomach but look delicious!
Serving desserts, snacks or small meals in cups has several meanings. In addition, the dishes served in cups look very beautiful, but at the same time they are useful. Ich lóbienosť grew during the epidemic, because the dishes used in this way are clean and safe, as when all guests gather from one dish. Kádí má rovnakú porciu a vy viete, prážičit rawovny tak aby sa úšlo vámky.
What should I do with the cup?
When it’s hot outside, there’s nothing better than a tossed salad. You can try a variety, for example arugula salad with strawberries, goat cheese and almonds, salad with different types of greens, which “stick” in the dressing or put under the glass, and you can serve. a few fries and a piece of fish fried like this. Try a simple trick – the various ingredients served on the cold buffet tables (meat, cheese, grapes, tomatoes, salad, dressing…) just put them beautifully up to the cup and decorate them with vegetables or herbs.
Hitom tohto leta odka budu morské plody a letne soupy servírované in large cups.
Salad with watermelon and feta cheese
Although this combination of flavors may seem strange at first glance, the result is beautiful. It tastes great without any dressing or with a little balsamic vinegar. You can get the most interesting results when you add honey to the dressing with lime. If possible, peel the watermelon before heating.
2 – 4 cups fresh spinach or rímskeho salat
3 cups of seedless watermelon, cut into small cubes
1 medium cucumber, sliced
½ cup cooked rice
½ cup blackberries
2/3 cup feta cheese
½ freshly chopped salt and viac and ozdobu
2 – 3 cups of extra virgin olive oil
2 fresh lemons, peeled
1 spoon of honey
1) Cut fruits and vegetables as needed and mix them in a large salad bowl.
2) Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix with korením, mix well. Pour on zálievkou and mix once more – level up to cups. Vrch obzobte listkami mäty.
Cup leaves and dip
A simple spicy vegetarian dish with steamed vegetables and black dip. 12 servings.
1 yellow pepper, cut into slices
1 orange pepper, chopped
3 stonky celery, cut into sticks
2 green leafy vegetables
120 g of cherry tomatoes
12 čírych party cups
12 wooden skewers
For the dip:
200 ml of Greek yogurt
bylinky podla chuti
pár kvapiek lemons
Crushed garlic to taste
Prepare the dip by mixing all the ingredients together. Spread evenly over the bottom of all the cups. After that, it is enough for you to evenly place the cut leaves next to them. Remove the cherry tomatoes with toothpicks from the top of the glass and garnish with fresh herbs.
Shrimp cocktail with avocado and dressing
Zdravý drink cold drinks and nádych mora. This quantity makes 6 parts.
300 g boiled and drained prawns
2 ripe avocados
water and 1 lemon
85 g mixed salad leaves
6 large king size beds
1 lemon cut into 6 wedges
Salt and fresh ground black roots
What to wear:
8 spoons light mayonnaise
4 spoons of cream for whipping or cooking
6 cups of ketchup
2 spoons of horseradish cream
1½ tsp tomato puree
water and ½ lemon
a little sugar
1) To prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients in a bowl with dochutíme soľou a korením. Stir in the crushed prawns.
2) Peel the avocado and cut it into small cubes, add the lemon and add the root.
3) Divide lettuce salad among 6 cups, top with avocado. Dolejeme is a dressing and each cup is decorated with king shrimp.
4) Served with a lemon wedge, brown bread and butter.
Melónové gazpacho in a cup
Melónové gazpacho is very refreshing, but be aware that it must be fresh.
4 šálky melonu bez mien nakražaného and kocky
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon of salt
1 to 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup of chopped sundried tomatoes
1 cup of seedless cucumbers
1/2 cup chopped orange or yellow pepper
3 tablespoons of minced red onion
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
fresh black pepper, according to taste
2 spoons of coriander, dill or parsley, whole sprigs for decoration
Mix 3 cups of watermelon, adding rind and lemon juice, salt, garlic, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion, vinegar, oil, pepper, herbs. Stir and add the remaining 1 cup of chopped watermelon. Think again. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve in glass cups and garnish with a slice of lime and a sprig of fresh herbs.
Tomato sauce and toasted cheese
A delicious appetizer that you can serve at parties, at pohostenie of all kinds. It’s easier to eat less.
1 tablespoon of olive oil
½ large or 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
8 chopped basil leaves
680 grams of fresh tomatoes
¼ cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 tablespoon of salt
¼ teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon of basil, finely chopped
10 pieces of bread
226 grams of strúhaného syra cheddar
4 spoons of oil, melted
1) Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the onions and cook for three minutes until they begin to soften. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes. Now add the basil, tomatoes, broth, salt and roots to the pot and mix. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
2) Mix until cool and dochutte soľou a korením. Put it down.
3) Preheat the frying pan, grease the plátky chleba with one side of the butter. Put one piece of bread butter on the bottom and add the cheese. Place the second piece of bread on top of the cheese, butter side up. Place the two loaves combined in this way on a hot pan and fry until the cheese starts to melt and the bread is golden brown. Continue with the next bread.
4) Cut kôrky a grillovaný chlieb so syrom nakrajájte and trojuholníky.
5) Pour the tomato sauce into the cups, and top it with three slices of toasted syrovéh bread.
5 delicious salads with fresh ingredients that will satisfy and satisfy even the salad lover.